Wednesday, July 21, 2021

My Adventure in Electrophysiology

Medical Electrophysilogie field

Medical Electrophysilogie field

A hypertext narrative by

Erendira Flores

Created with

The Virtual Writing Tutor Grammar Checker

Next

Word count: 114

Choice count: 2

Section count: 3

Image count: 3

Error count: 5

Field Related Analysis

Education : 8 matches

(choice, college, private, reader)

Nursing : 5 matches

(clinic, hospital, im)

Web development : 5 matches

(private, write)

Target Structure: (1 matches)

internship (2 matches)

Next

Medical Electrophysilogie field

Start at the beginning?

I am studying Medical Electrophysiology at Ahuntsic College, to become medical Electrophysiology technologist. I am in my last year of college, and I’m so proud of myself. I am not sure what I need to do, if I should look for a job or I should make an internship to have more experience.

Choice 1 : Work at hospital.

Choice 2 : Make internship in a private clinic.

Heart or Brain

Work at hospital.

I can decide where I should work if in a Cardiography or Encephalograpy.

Write a choice here.

Make internship in a private clinic.

Write this part of the story here and present your reader with choices.

Write a choice here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction to My Blog

In this blog you will learn about me and my adventures in my program.